International Sales Agent - Germany/ UK/ Italy/ France/ Denmark/ Sweden/ Norway
Looking for a flexible 12-15 hour job in an international team of students? Do you want to gain some serious work experience during your studies? ISM eCompany is looking for a Business Development Agent to support us in realizing our ambitious growth targets.
Book appointments for our sales managers!
As Sales/Business Development Agent you are always on the look out for new deals for Sana Commerce. Every day you start new sales cycles by generating leads. Cold calling is not something you are scared to do, so you pick up the phone and ask to speak to the marketing, sales or IT manager to discuss their e-commerce needs. Since this is in your native language, you convince the secretary or receptionist easily to put you through to the manager you need to speak to. Once the e-commerce needs of the manager are established and the person on the other end of the line wants to hear more about Sana Commerce, you schedule an online meeting with one of our sales managers. You just made your first appointment!
- Get trained to learn our product inside out;
- Generate leads via cold calling;
- Discuss e-commerce needs with the potential customer;
- Book an appointment with our sales manager!
We are looking for a sales driven person who loves to set a first step into the world of e-commerce and a potential future sales career. Since you do not back down from a challenge, you are always on the look out for new goals to reach and to excel in what you are doing. You speak either native German, (UK-)English, Italian, French, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian and you are studying at university level. Next to studying you have around 12-15 hours a week available to gain some practical skills in order to prepare yourself for a professional career.
- Flexible shifts during work days and work hours, you can make a new schedule every week;
- You will work together with a lot of other students from different nationalities and you work closely together with our sales and marketing managers;
- We understand the challenge as a student to study and gain relevant workexperience at the same time. That is why you will develop your sales-, communication- and multitasking skills by learning on the job and attending the structural trainings;
- In this part-time job you will be able to apply your business knowledge in a real working environment and you will be challenged into pitching your ideas and improve your team;
- Flexible work hours, international customers and colleagues, Friday afternoon drinks in our own bar, ping pong, table football arena, fresh fruit, monthly diner, weekly Wednesday ‘tosti’ lunch, sports day, and much, much more…
About Sana Commerce
Sana Commerce is a part of the ISM eGroup and provides B2B e-commerce platforms for wholesalers, distributors and manufacturers. The solution is used for over 1.000 web stores worldwide, seamlessly integrated to their ERP system. We work with 100 partners worldwide and have more than 125 people across seven offices. Most of our employees are based in our headquarters in The Netherlands, however we also have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Austria, Indonesia, Ukraine and Sri Lanka.
Are you as ambitious as we are? Apply now! Questions? Call Tessa (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0) 10 243 6000.
- Rotterdam, Nederland
Vacature Business Development Agent - Nederlands
Vacature Business Developer e-Commerce
Vacature Junior Business Developer e-Commerce